At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
- Design, build and deploy solutions to challenging computer vision problems leveraging access to vast real-world data
- Collaborate with multiple teams (Product, Data Science, Software) to deliver on key strategic efforts
Experience and Skills:
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Math, Physics or similarly quantitative-heavy background
- Practical experience using common deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch) applied to problems in the fields of image classification, object tracking, active learning, self-supervised learning, and human activity recognition
- 3 years related experience
- Strong software fundamentals with experience building reliable software and algorithms to be run in both cloud and embedded environments
- Embraces scientifically rigorous mindset to algorithm development based on well designed experiments using real-world data to evaluate, validate and iterate
- Experience with common ML/CV tools including python/bash scripting, scikit-learn, OpenCV etc.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- Beautiful modern workspace. Many perks including cafe with meals, snacks and drinks provided when in person office resumes.
- Frequent employee events and gatherings
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering to Support & Operations
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto!
Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.