At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
- Successful design and implementation of Quality Management processes to SPICE Level 2 (or equivalent) and compliance
- Experience maintaining/building relationships with external and internal customers while driving improvements
- Thorough understanding of quality tools (APQP process, root cause analysis, 8D)
- Good understanding of embedded systems / software / hardware development fundamentals.
- Requirements engineering experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present topics to individuals at all levels within the organization
- Experience in conducting assessments and audits. Automotive SPICE provisional assessor certification.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related Engineering degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the automotive industry related to embedded systems
Great to have
- Experience in implementing QM processes and achieving ISO9001 certification
- Experience in A-SPICE
- Knowledge in other Automotive standards such as ISO26262, SOTIF (21448), Cybersecurity (21434)
- Knowledge in various industry tools used for product development at System, Software and/or Hardware level
- Experience in ISO 26262 and developing work products for functional safety requirements, e.g. hazard and risk assessment (HARA), item definition, functional safety concept, technical safety concept, FTAs, DFMEAs, criticality analysis, other safety analyses, and test coverage analysis for safety requirements
- Experience in standards such as IATF 16949/ISO9000
- Evaluate the current Product development and Management practices by performing Discovery Analysis, Internal Audits, Assessments and reviews.
- Lead and coordinate creation of System and Software development process documentation and work products according to Automotive SPICE
- Support System and Software development according to relevant standards such as Automotive SPICE during all project phases (concept, design and development)
- Analyze impact of Automotive SPICE and create awareness across various functions within the organization
- Lead the implementation of processes to meet compliance with international standards such as Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262.
- Utilize project management practices to manage activities for projects to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Develop and deliver training in ASPICE area of expertise
- Develop plans to achieve established objectives
- Oversee/Manage and lead a team by providing guidance (ASPICE report rating, risk escalation, customer support..)
- Projects support:
- Define and Drive quality assurance plan and project quality metrics as per Automotive SPICE® quality assurance process
- Reporting :
- Report the quality assurance process performance , the project team SW quality metrics and any risks identified to the management
- Meetings with customers and reporting (SQA metrics, report any process milestone status, ...)
- Participate to external or internal audits, customers meetings for topics related to System and Software quality on a need basis
- Continuous process improvement: Work with Engineering Methods and Tools team to improve system and software process definition
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Beautiful modern workspace. Many perks including cafe with meals, snacks and drinks provided.
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.