Nauto is the only real-time AI-powered, Driver Behavior Learning Platform to predict, actively prevent, and reduce high-risk events in the mobility ecosystem. By analyzing billions of data points from over 400 million AI-processed video miles, Nauto’s machine learning algorithms continuously improve and impact driver behavior before events happen, not after. Nauto has enabled the largest commercial fleets in the world to avoid more than 25,000 collisions, resulting in nearly $100 million in savings.
Nauto is located in North America, Japan, and Europe. Nauto is backed by SoftBank Vision FundGroup Corp., Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, Allianz Group, Playground Global and DNX Ventures.
We are looking for a Deployment Project Manager to join our customer operations team to manage organization of key client deployment projects. As our deployment project manager, your job will be to coordinate all internal and external stakeholders and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and within scope. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a customer’s project organization and timeline. Deployment Project manager responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of projects: Set deadlines, develop detailed project plans, manage and communicate with internal stakeholders, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects. The successful candidate will work directly with clients and Nauto teams to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, and technical aptitude. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable performing a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected, as this role will be the owner of our PM standards and the continuous improvement of our tools and processes based on project learnings.
- Coordinate internal resources, customer resources, and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and in accordance within the scope of customer requirements
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders for definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Continuous improvement of company project management best practices, processes, and tools
- Onboarding and education company project management processes for new project management hires
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of GSuite
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BS/BA diploma in management or a relevant field
Even better if you have:
- Master’s Degree or MBA
- PMP certification or other project skills accreditation
- Relevant experience in deploying fleet and automotive technology to enterprise scale companies
- Direct relevant experience working with clients across contributor, manager and including executive level
- People leadership capability
- Ability to operate in a matrix organization and integrate with client organization
- Global solutions development and delivery experience
- Major transformation efforts involving significant organization and technology change
Nauto is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.