At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. We believe technology can help prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
- Regularly evaluate, and analyze customer needs while being a customers’ advocate with Nauto
- Focus on customer adoption KPIs and develop action plans to course correct when required
- Develop multi-level relationships and provide ongoing nurturing strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Develop a deep understanding of the operating profile of accounts, their key internal stakeholders, and decision-making criteria
- Create account plans, in partnership with pertinent workstreams, that identify growth goals and milestones; ensure success plans and activities ladder into c-suite initiatives and business objectives, outside of day-to-day success with our safety platform
- Leverage the Success Playbook as governance for regular account cadence calls and notes
- Ensure customers realize maximum value from their Nauto investment by regularly assessing training and new manager on-boarding requirements, addressing device health issues with Support, tracking key Engineering issues and feature requests, and proactively communicating upcoming features changes
- Utilize Account Care Scorecard and Saleforce Update to ensure management is apprised of account concerns and emerging opportunities
- Partner with sales leaders to evolve the “land and expand” model of selling within our strategic customer portfolio
- Establish Quarterly Business Reviews for assigned accounts
- Proactively manage opportunity pipeline to meet monthly and quarterly objectives
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams on key customer challenges that can turn into new features, offerings, and help grow adoption of Nauto’s safety platform across the enterprise customer base
Experiences and Skills
- BA or BS degree
- Intensely curious, lifelong learner
- 10+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, strategic account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with decision makers
- Experience developing strategies to increase adoption of solutions
- Outstanding relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but concurrently have an interest in building sustainable processes
- Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts, drawing valid conclusions and presenting solutions.
- Ability to remain calm, professional and articulate during high stress situations.
- Passion and commitment to building a world-class, global customer experience
- Experience working with fleets and vehicle insurance carriers would be a plus, but not required
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Experienced leadership with a successful track record of growing startups.
- Comfortable co-working environment and communal problem solving.
- We love Hackathons!
- We are a dog friendly environment.
- We are in the heart of Palo Alto, walking distance from the Caltrain station.
We also have all the best benefits, including:
- Stock options
- Coverage for (health, dental, vision) including qualified dependents
- Healthcare spending accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Commuter assistance
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave
- Flexible PTO
Come revolutionize transportation safety and do your best work here at Nauto!
Nauto is committed to being a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination