We are on a mission to build the world’s first large-scale, commercially viable, 1 million-plus qubit quantum computer, powered by breakthroughs in silicon photonics and quantum architecture. We were founded in 2016 by the world’s foremost experts in photonic quantum computing and have assembled a world class team dedicated to bringing the world-changing benefits of quantum computing into reality.
Quantum computing is anticipated to unlock the solution to otherwise impossible computational tasks, with potential impact across all of science and technology. By harnessing the laws of quantum physics, quantum computers are expected to dramatically outperform even the most powerful supercomputers, enabling extraordinary advances across a broad range of applications including climate, energy, healthcare, finance, agriculture, transportation, materials design, and more.
In many areas of scientific and technical inquiry, humanity has reached the limit of what even the most powerful existing (or future) supercomputers can do--but quantum co mputers are poised to crack problems that are simply out of humanity’s reach with traditional computers. With applications across climate, healthcare, energy, finance, agriculture, transportation, materials design and more, quantum computing will tackle some of the most urgent practical challenges we face, as well as deliver entirely new industries.
PsiQuantum is uniquely positioned to deliver on the promise of quantum computing. We have already demonstrated that it’s possible to manufacture core quantum components using the standard and scalable manufacturing processes of a world-leading semiconductor fab.
There’s more work to be done and we are looking for exceptional talent to join us on this extraordinary journey!
As PsiQuantum's SC Device Prototype Fabrication, the individual will be responsible for the development of superconducting materials for single-photon detectors that are used in PsiQ’s quantum computer.
- Work with the design team to obtain device layouts.
- Prepare layout files for electron-beam lithography.
- Perform electron-beam lithography.
- Perform reactive ion etch.
- Input into device design and characterization
- Perform scanning-electron microscopy to characterize the manufactured device prototypes.
- Team player accustomed to working in small teams and flat hierarchy.
- Can communicate program status in a timely manner to engineers, managers and executive.
- Experience in developing new fabrication processes and debugging existing processes for advanced devices
- BS degree + 4 years of cleanroom experience, or equivalent experience. PhD preferred
- Electron beam lithography (30keV or >100keV).
- Experience using RIE/ICP tools.
- Experience with SEM tools.
- Has used solvents, TMAH, Toluene, and other common chemicals used in rapid prototyping cleanrooms
PsiQuantum provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. PsiQuantum does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.