At PsiQuantum, we are on a mission to build the world’s first large-scale, commercially useful, 1 million-plus qubit quantum computer, powered by breakthroughs in silicon photonics and quantum architecture. We were founded in 2016 by the world’s foremost experts in photonic quantum computing and have assembled a world class team dedicated to bringing the world-changing benefits of quantum computing into reality.
Quantum computing is anticipated to unlock the solutions to otherwise impossible computational tasks, with impact across science, technology and business. With applications across climate, healthcare, energy, finance, agriculture, transportation, materials design and more, quantum computing will tackle some of the most urgent practical challenges we face, as well as deliver entirely new industries.
Our team is working across the full stack of quantum computing, from hardware design, manufacturing and packaging through to quantum architecture and quantum algorithms. We’re a highly integrated, collaborative team and love tackling problems than span across interfaces.
PsiQuantum is uniquely positioned to deliver on the promise of quantum computing. We have already demonstrated that it’s possible to manufacture core quantum components using the standard and scalable manufacturing processes of a world-leading semiconductor fab.
There’s more work to be done and we are looking for exceptional talent to join us on this extraordinary journey!
PsiQuantum is looking for a seasoned executive to lead its business development function. PsiQuantum is currently working with customers and partners to develop and optimize quantum algorithms to solve otherwise impossible problems. We work with leading organizations that are preparing to use our quantum computer to change the world in the areas of climate, energy, pharma/healthcare, finance and more. After we build the world’s first fault tolerant 1M qubit quantum computer, we will have the unique capability to run both the algorithms we develop, and algorithms others will develop, to solve otherwise impossible problems.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the goals of the business by defining and implementing strategies and tactics, developing key relationships, negotiating contracts, managing partnerships, tracking and influencing key developments, and overseeing the execution of programs to achieve revenue targets.
This candidate will be experienced in developing and executing go-to-market strategies and managing strategic channel, technology, and business partnerships with large, established companies and be comfortable engaging with those companies as a much smaller entity.
We are looking for a versatile, strategic thinker who thrives in a rapid-paced environment. The successful candidate will be someone who loves building things, knows how to use persistence and persuasion to get things done, and is not afraid to challenge the status-quo.
- Is a self-starter who is able to define strategy and execute
- Has a superb strategic mind, but is not afraid to ‘roll up the sleeves’
- Thrives working in a lean, agile environment with small, exceptionally talented teams
- Builds successful and game-changing business partnerships (channel, technology)
- Demonstrates ability to grow new business and brand from scratch
- Has experience building new functions and teams
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving growth
- Understands how to foster long-term relationships
- Works closely with the product and engineering functions to ensure the needs of the business are understood through the entire organization
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and positive “can-do” attitude
- Works well with all parts of the organization
- Displays an absolute passion for the mission
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be comfortable learning, and communicating the unique aspects of our technology
- Be intellectually curious, creative and driven
- Demonstrate a love of selling
- Be able to manage multiple projects and schedules simultaneously
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills and is equally skilled at communicating at the executive level, as well as at the technical and operational levels
- 10+ years of relevant experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
PsiQuantum provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. PsiQuantum does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.