At PsiQuantum, we are on a mission to build the world’s first large-scale, commercially useful, 1 million-plus qubit quantum computer, powered by breakthroughs in silicon photonics and quantum architecture. We were founded in 2016 by the world’s foremost experts in photonic quantum computing and have assembled a world class team dedicated to bringing the world-changing benefits of quantum computing into reality.
Quantum computing is anticipated to unlock the solutions to otherwise impossible computational tasks, with impact across science, technology and business. With applications across climate, healthcare, energy, finance, agriculture, transportation, materials design and more, quantum computing will tackle some of the most urgent practical challenges we face, as well as deliver entirely new industries.
Our team is working across the full stack of quantum computing, from hardware design, manufacturing and packaging through to quantum architecture and quantum algorithms. We’re a highly integrated, collaborative team and love tackling problems than span across interfaces.
PsiQuantum is uniquely positioned to deliver on the promise of quantum computing. We have already demonstrated that it’s possible to manufacture core quantum components using the standard and scalable manufacturing processes of a world-leading semiconductor fab.
There’s more work to be done and we are looking for exceptional talent to join us on this extraordinary journey!
PsiQuantum is looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to drive awareness and engagement for our product and services and help external audiences understand the value proposition of PsiQuantum’s approach to quantum computing. In this role, you will work on marketing strategy and execution, and collaborate across engineering, product management, business development and corporate marketing to create compelling content. Ideally, you will have experience in technical marketing for emerging technologies, combined with an ability to dive deep into technology and distill complex ideas into compelling messaging that resonates with diverse audiences.
- Drive collaboration across business development and technology teams to ensure messaging alignment for the value propositions that differentiate PsiQuantum.
- Work in partnership with engineering and communications teams to develop high quality marketing materials including:
- Authoring and editing technical blog posts, white papers, contributed articles and case studies.
- Developing website, video, presentation, and newsletter content.
- Collaborate with the business development team on customer engagement, education, and training.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to build out market segmentation.
- Maintain intelligence on the industry and provide market feedback and research insights to the overall marketing team to guide messaging and marketing strategy.
- Degree in Physics, Math, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline strongly preferred.
- Strong command of the English language.
- 10+ years’ experience working in technical marketing.
- Experience writing, researching, and structuring long-form technical content for a business audience.
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand and document complex technologies and systems.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills and a proven ability to craft clear, compelling narratives.
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills combined with an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong project management and cross-collaboration skills to drive varied teams to consensus around market strategies.
PsiQuantum provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. PsiQuantum does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable laws.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.